Returns and Exchanges Page
**Extended Holiday Returns Deadline**
To allow for returns of holiday gifts, the return deadline for US orders shipped November 28, 2013 through December 15, 2013 is extended to January 15, 2014. Starting December 16, 2013, the return deadline will be returned to the normal 30-day window from the date of shipment.
*Please note: Items marked “Clearance” are not eligible to be returned for a refund. Occasionally, some special promotions or sales will make purchased items FINAL SALE. Final sale items cannot be returned for a refund or store credit to InfinityShoes.com. Final sale items are marked as such via the promotions used for them or their product descriptions.
- You may request to have a UPS label emailed to you by filling out the form at the bottom of this page and indicating that you would like a UPS return shipping label. If you choose to use our label, you will be billed $8.95 for the first item and $5 for each additional item. This amount will be deducted from your refund.Please note that UPS Prepaid Return Labels are available only for returns shipped from within the contiguous United States. A UPS return label created by InfinityShoes.com may be used only once, and any subsequent use of the same return label will not be insured by UPS against loss, damage or theft and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- UPS prepaid return shipping labels can only be issued for orders being shipped within the contiguous United States.
- If you are using your own label, please send returns to:
New York, NY 10013
- All returns must be unworn and in their original condition, and must be sent within the corresponding shoe boxes and packaging. Please remember to include a copy of your invoice to ensure proper processing.
- Any item returned without its original shoe box or sent using the original shoe box as the shipping package will incur a $8.95 restocking fee.
- Any package postmarked after the postmark deadline (this date is indicated on the back of your invoice) or any item deemed to be worn or damaged will be ineligible for return. The items will be re-shipped to you and the purchasing credit card will be charged with any associated outbound shipping costs.
- Original shipping costs, if any, will not be refunded. Please note that InfinityShoes.com is not able to refund expedited shipping costs under any circumstances.
- Packages that are refused by the recipient or are undeliverable due to failure to receive on the recipient's part or incorrectly entered address information will be treated as a return when received by InfinityShoes.com, and the customer will be responsible for all associated shipping fees.
- Refusing a package is NOT the best way to return your shoes! Customers are responsible for all associated shipping fees when they refuse a package.
- If your package is returned to InfinityShoes.com due to a failure to receive and you want it re-delivered, contact InfinityShoes.com customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 882-1055. You will be responsible for all associated shipping fees, including outbound shipping for the second attempt.
The post mark deadline for shoes shipped internationally is 15 days after the shoes are delivered. Please include your original invoice and the USPS delivery confirmation along with the shoes.
Shoes must be unworn and in their original shoe box. Shoe boxes used as packaging material will incur a restocking fee of $8.95. InfinityShoes.com is not able to issue a UPS or USPS return shipping label for any International shipments. InfinityShoes.com is not responsible for the tracking number, method of shipment or cost of returning the shoes.
Customers will only receive reimbursement for the cost of the shoe. Customs, taxes, outbound shipping and inbound shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
If the shoes have been worn and become damaged, Infinity Shoes will pay for the cost of having the shoes repaired. Infinity Shoes is not responsible for an exchange or return of worn shoes with repairable damages.
In Store Returns
- Packages must be dropped off by the postmark deadline stated on the back of your invoice.
- All returns which are dropped off will be processed by our e-commerce team after the package is received. Credit for returned items will be issued, and it may take 1-2 billing cycles for the credits to appear on your statement. ***You will not receive an exchange pair, refund, or store credit at the time of your drop off.
- 390 Broadway is a drop off location only. The staff of the store at 390 Broadway do not issue refunds, process returns or process exchanges. Drop-off returns of merchandise purchased online are processed by the staff of Infinity Shoes online after they receive the returned merchandise from the staff of the 390 Broadway location.
Infinityshoes.com guarantees against manufacturer’s defects within 60 days of purchase. Regular wear and tear does not qualify. If an item becomes defective after use please notify us by email (email@example.com) or by using the contact us form on our website. Please include your order number, description of defect, and a picture.
If you do receive a return authorization, the items will be inspected upon receipt. We will evaluate it and resolve the situation. Our returns department will have the final say on whether the damage is a manufacturer defect or is the result of normal wear and tear. ***Please note that normal wear and tear does not qualify for a refund or store credit.
Socks and Shoe Accessories
Please note that all socks and shoe accessories are FINAL SALE and are not eligible to be returned for a refund or store credit
Please note that clearance items shipped internationally are not eligible to be returned for a refund or store credit.